Sunday, August 17, 2008

her and her and me


taking pictures of hair flips is deceptively hard.


I don't know if you guys have heard the break up episode of This American Life, but it is good. They played it tonight and Bryan and I were actually lucky enough to catch it on the radio, which is something I have really only done about 0.5 times. Starlee Kine (of course) steals the show with her excellent segment about break up songs and how she writes one. Well, I guess they had a contest and people could cover it/remix it and win fame and fortunre!! I've been listening to the remakes and for some reason can't stop playing this one. The singer kind of sounds like James Kochalka, which I like. Also they changed the story so that it's a lesbian and dude love triangle, which is so very "Pink Triangle".

Also I finally bought a full sized mattress!! It feels really big - so much so, in fact, that I made a drawing about it. But I don't have a scanner so you'll have to look at the drawing later. OR IN REAL LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. did you get the email I sent you with all of the craigslist beds?? Weren't there a lot of cuties!?! Any of them winners?

    ReplyDelete