Thursday, August 6, 2009

polarized


1985 & 1993

i've always loved the idea of doing the same thing every day, and keeping a record of it. In college I even toyed with the idea of taking a short video each day and compiling each week together, but (like a lot of my ideas) it never went past the ideation stage. A lot of people seem to like this idea, there's whole groups dedicated to it on Flickr, and Kate Bingaman-Burt does semi-daily drawings of things she buys.

imagine my surprise and delight, dear readers, when I was perusing the archives of for me, for you (my new favoritest blog) and found a link to this collection of polaroids-a-day by Jamie Livingston... from 1976 till he passed away 1997. What an impressive collection, it looks like Mr. Livingston lead a terribly interesting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment