Friday, April 23, 2010

thinly veiled

veil


I have been playing around in photoshop & illustrator A LOT recently... and not really saving much. But this one made the cut! I based it on a sweet photograph I saw (can you imagine this for realsies?) but of course can't find the image.

Next week I'm going to Ann Arbor to see my younger (taller) brother graduate from college. This seems like it must be some sort of joke! Are we getting old? One of my friends pointed out that he remembered when my brother graduated from HIGH SCHOOL. IT WASN'T THAT LONG AGO, FOLKS. Crazytown. I've decided to try that thing out where you plan all your outfits in advance... the last few times I've traveled I've managed to pack a bunch of things that don't go well together, so we'll see how this goes.

Also... puppies:

No comments:

Post a Comment