Tuesday, August 10, 2010

report card



Friday... it seems like it was a long time ago. Perhaps that's because next Friday is happening soon. I was actually going to write this yesterday, but while I was in the process of uploading images this ginormous bolt of lightening struck SUPER NEAR the building and I freaked out.



eating a brat for lunch, fancy cheese later on in the day // wearing my new gold belt I got at a vintage scavenger sale // setting up my new air plant // finding the strangest seed pod I have ever seen.... it looked like a little squirrel tail with seeds in it! We also drank tequila I got from work and ate wings at our neighborhood bar, but that didn't get documented...

4 comments:

  1. woah. weird seed plant! i thought it was a baby squirrel! heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was an owl pellet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your beautiful plants! Have you ever heard of Paxton Gate in San Francisco? Check it out, your collection reminds me of theirs ;)

    http://www.paxtongate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit with the brooch and the colours... and that plant is madness!

    GIVEAWAY on Ruby Slipper Journeys!

    ReplyDelete