Saturday, May 26, 2012

hit return


I'm home! A week of sunny vacation and a whole day of flying have really taken it out of me, though. Hopefully I'll have some sort of update to feed to my sad, malnourished blog soon - but it may be awhile.



In the meantime, Katie did a mini review of our amazing LA to Solvang 2-day trip. It was seriously epic. I can guarantee that I came into contact with many margaritas, celebrities of a surprising sort, and so much more. Oh, plus a car of hungover folk all laughing themselves to tears. How did I end up with such great friends?

TOTALLY UNRELATED: check out this amazing post on dark, gloomy, and delicious food photography over on Miss Moss!

1 comment:

  1. that slaphappy hungover car ride was one for the record books FOR SURE. come back soon please I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete