Monday, May 7, 2012

wood cutter



Have I mentioned on here how much I loooooove toy food? We're talking squee-ing with delight the second I spot it, eyeballing every piece while repeating "ITS SO CUTE OH MY GAHD" love. I do not know why I love fake food so much, I just do.

Double points if it is food that I like, or if it is wooden... which means this set from Plan Toys takes the cake. WOODEN, CHOPPABLE AVOCADO WITH VELCRO TO HOLD IT TOGETHER. Be still my heart!

This little doodle was doubley inspired by Kali Eats, which is an amazing food and illustration blog. It's making me hungry for fancy sandwiches all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Lol...that's so cute, you're unabashed admiration for toy food. At Peapods in stp they have a shelf full of wooden toy foods that you can "chop." It's an open stock, you can pick and choose what you want which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete