Saturday, July 7, 2012

void



After Illustration Bootcamp one of the biggest things I had written down (and underlined many times) was to totally rehaul my website and update my blog on a weekly basis.

Yep. That's going pretty well.

I'm hoping to start getting better though, and soon I'm going to start posting some new work and process pieces for a ton of stuff I have waiting in the wings. Speaking of, I'm going to be in not one but TWO upcoming shows at Light Grey Art Lab: the Exquisite Corpse show and the Tarot show! I'm super excited about both - especially since I'm really enjoying my foray into the dark and mysterious.

To make this blog post worth something (it's really not, sorry!), here are two photos of my ideal summer life, which I am currently living: beach trips and froyo! BEACH TRIPS AND FROYO FOREVER.

Also here's a little sneak peek at what I'm working on now. It's very secretive, but now you know it's going to be greyscale, which I am LOVING. Why didn't I know how great greyscale was before?


No comments:

Post a Comment