Wednesday, October 31, 2012

gloom & doom


If you follow me on instagram you've probably seen my feed littered with quick (and not so quick) drawing of spooky things all month. Bill came up with the genius idea of doing one "gloomy doodle" every day during the month of October, and I quickly jumped on the band wagon. It's so fun drawing spooky icky gloomy things. I took a lot of inspiration from Silent Hill and Lars Von Trier movies and a website I found that had recipes for dark magic spells... what does that say about me?

 I have one left to do, on this the final day of October - I wonder what I'll come up with. Here are some of my favorites... Happy Halloweenie!


2 comments:

  1. OOh I don't think I saw the spooky house one. Love it! I love the girl with the chills too :) So fun to see these all in one place!

    ReplyDelete