Monday, October 22, 2012

myst


Hey dudes! Just a quick blog update on a REALLY COOL SHOW that I get to be a part of! I already mentioned it here, but I wanted to bring it up again: the Light Grey Art Lab's Tarot, Mystics and the Occult show is opening THIS FRIDAY. Do you live in the Twin Cities? Then you should go to this opening because it's going to be off the chainnnn. There will be tarot readings and cool people, two things I like.

However, I recognize that not all of you live in the cities. THAT'S OKAY, you can still get in on the fun! LGAL is currently taking Tarot Deck PRE-ORDERS. That's right, a whole new deck of tarot cards with beautiful illustrations by many different artists (including this moi!). AND AND AND you can purchase individual prints (like mine!) of the card illustrations, with or without the numerals on them. It's worth checking out, friends.


I'm also showing a colored/updated version of one of the illustrations from It Will Be Known to Us, which is also for sale on the website and at the show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment