Wednesday, February 20, 2013

flower child


Last night we had a windchill advisory. There's ice that refuses to melt EVERYWHERE, limiting my shoe options to one very tired pair of boots. It's supposed to snow again on Friday... I'm tired of the winter!

A quick job from a favorite client of mine was exactly what I needed last week - she wanted spring florals in bright colors. Can do! Now you, little blog, get to enjoy some much needed vitamin d (if only my low vitamin d levels could be boosted by looking at a picture instead of medication tralala).

Since I'm addicted to the magic of seeing my work put on an iphone case like magic, I'm also making this available as a print and a case on Society6! FREE SHIPPING TILL SUNDAY DUDES, GO FORTH AND PURCHASE!!

ooooh, ahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment