Thursday, February 14, 2013

heart on sleeve




Look, guys. I know you're probably sitting at your computer, a latte in hand, scanning the blogs and rolling your eyes at post after post of heart filled valentine's day themed product roundups and DIY ideas and who knows what else. 

But I'm kind of a sucker for this stuff, so you'll just have to deal with it, won't you? JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING, I love you, please don't stop reading my blog. This will be my last love-flavored barfy barf post, okay?

The boy and I are playing it casual today - trivia around the corner with lots of beer and maybe even some fried walleye (that's Minnesota's state fish, doncha know). I'm not quite sure what I'll wear yet, which gives me an excuse to play around with dream "casual date" outfit ideas.

everything under $100 version!
clockwise: boots / shirt / hat / nail polish / rings / skirt / purse

spendy version!
clockwise: purse / shirt / jeans / shoes / necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment