Thursday, April 30, 2015

wedded


Look, I tried my darndest to edit this thing down to 4 or 5 photos, and I failed. I FAILED OKAY?!

jk this is my blog I do what I want! And now I'm a married lady, so I can do even more of what I want, right? Huh? But really, before I talk about this marvelous day let me get it out there: Jonny Edwin is an AMAZING photographer and human being. Hire him for all your amazing photography needs.

Anyway, back to the whole wedding thing. Bryan and I have been together for 9 years, and it feels so awesome to have tied the knot. We celebrated with a small group of friends and family at the Salt Cave MPLS, W.A. Frost and finally finished the night at Alli's place where we danced our patoots off. I could go on and on and on about how wonderful it was and how amazing all our friends are, but I would go on forever and you might be a little bored.





p.s. you should get married at the salt caves too. LOOK. AT. THIS. PLACE.








p.p.s. Bryan designed our invitations and we had them printed by Dee & Lala - all of which will certainly be expanded upon at a later date.









INSTAGAM ROUNDUPPPPPP! Click the photo to find the photographer.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! (+ the salt caves look sooooo cool + I love your crown/headpiece situation!)

    ReplyDelete