Friday, June 19, 2015

flower power


HAPPY FRIDAY! Oh man, did you ave a good week? My Trader Joe's finally has strawberry Kefir back in stock, so that was my big win.

JK GUYS, I've been hard at working doing a TON of promo work. After I made this baby shower invitation for my etsy shop I realized it might also work great as a ~*~*~motivational quote~*~*~ to send to potential clients, so I worked that up! Don't you feel the good vibes coursing through your veins? 

Alsooooo - can you believe it's June? I MEEAANNNN when did this happen? Perhaps it was the whole "planning a wedding at the speed of light" thing, but I am feeling like this year has been flying by.

To celebrate such a thing, here are some photos from lyfe.



fun outings & tasty eats: Mini Golf at the Arroyo Seco Golf Course, exploring Graystone Mansion, egg sammies at Eggslut, donuts at California Donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment